February 22, 2016
Administrative Assistant Part-Time Position
(5 hrs. a day – Monday-Friday)
Weather or Not, Inc.
We are seeking an exceptional administrative professional who thrives working with a vibrant, small business. If you love the weather, it’s an added plus! Our administrative assistant reports directly to our President and founder while providing additional support to our sales and weather center teams.
Weather or Not, Inc. is an exciting and dynamic company located in Shawnee, KS that provides accurate, specific weather analysis and research to outdoor businesses and organizations. The Kansas City Royals, Sporting KC, KCP&L and KCI Airport are just a few of our clients that rely on our team of meteorologists. This is a part time position, Monday through Friday.
- Prepare basic letters, contracts and interoffice correspondence
- Answer and direct calls using a multi-line phone system
- Manage and maintain supplies, facility needs, and office equipment
- Assist with preparing client presentations and visits
- Document and maintain CRM system (ACT preferred)
- Maintain electronic file management
- Maintain Presidents calendar and make travel arrangements
- Newsletter and presentation layout experience preferred
- E-Mail and Social Media Marketing experience a plus
Professional Qualifications & Skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional attention to detail: spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing
- Superb organizational skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
If you are interested in a great permanent, part time position where you can be part of an exciting team, please send resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE, Non-Smoking Environment